With only a minimal amount of support requests, and the general feedback being great, we’ve decided to give our Ultimate PHP, HTML5 & AJAX Contact Form some more love.
Our aim for this release is to fix some of the minor bugs and add a couple of new features that have been requested a few times each.
- Send the end user a confirmation email after a successful submission (turned off by default).
- Added a “Reset” button so users can clear the form once it’s been submitted.
- Google reCAPTCHA will no longer have session timeouts, instead it’ll reset – you just need to tick it again.
- The check for cURL availability now checks if your server can send internal cURL requests (to get the translations).
- Added check for BCC field variable so deletion of the variable doesn’t break the script.