Please say ‘Hi’ to our new member of the team, Roman Buhtiyarov, who is providing support and development for many of our products for sale on CodeCanyon. With an impressive development track record, Roman is just what we need to take our best selling products to a new level.
He has also just released an update to one of our best selling scripts PHP Login & User Management which included some community requests such as Google+ Integration, view the change log below:
- New: Updated Google+ integration
- New: Added a method $generic->get_user_field_by_name(‘label’) for getting a custom user’s field.
- Fix: Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active.
- Fix: Facebook login issue
- Fix: Prevent automatic activation of a user
You can expect to see Roman replying to your support requests on the CodeCanyon forums.