Jigowatt is a vibrant, digital agency based in Peterborough. We’re passionate about creating great experiences online, specialising in making awesome (mobile friendly) WordPress websites.
We’re currently looking for a creative, self-motivator who has a keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design, Ideally with front-end development and e-commerce knowledge to work across both Jigowatt and Jigoshop businesses.
The ideal candidate will be a designer with experience in WordPress and excellent front-end development skills; you will have a solid track record of developing robust, complex themes. We want a “can do” person who is passionate about getting the job done. You’ll be willing and eager to learn new development skills!
Your responsibilities are to:
• Amaze clients with awesome concepts
• Drive the use of new digital technologies
• Work with the team to hit the brief spot on
• Be commercially aware of timescales and budgets
Technical skill set and experience in:
• W3C standards
• HTML5 and CSS3 (Including preprocessors such as LESS)
• UI and UX design experience
• WordPress development knowledge
• Responsive Design
• Experience with version control systems (git versioning)
What we offer:
• A 27″ iMac
• 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
• Flexible hours if required
• Investment in your ongoing training and development
• The opportunity to attend conferences, meet ups and other industry events
• Work alongside a hugely passionate and talented team
• Active social calendar and team activities
• Plus the office has a constant supply of freshly ground coffee, cake and biscuits!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you for an interview.