Jigowatt is a vibrant, creative digital agency based in the UK. We’re passionate about creating great experiences online, specialising in making awesome (mobile friendly) WordPress websites and plug-ins.
We’re obsessed with quality, so are looking for a real perfectionist who will work as part of a team and also own your own projects. If you have a natural ability to solve problems and the aptitude to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly – please get in touch.
- Use your initiative to solve problems and achieve goals
- Create technical specifications
- Work to a detailed specification
- Provide timescales and propose solutions
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Custom development, including WordPress Plugins
- Test your work thoroughly
- Fix any bugs
- Assist the rest of the team with custom development, training and support
Technical Skills Required:
- WordPress Plugin development
- GitHub – Collaborative working environment
- Familiarity with external API integration
- Skills in server management (DNS, Linux and Nginx) are a bonus
What we offer:
- 27″ iMac
- A holiday entitlement of 5 weeks within the year plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours if required
- Investment in your ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to attend conferences, meet ups and other industry events
- Create sites for a wide variety of customers and markets
- Work alongside a hugely passionate and talented team
- Active social calendar and team activities
- Plus the office has a constant supply of freshly ground coffee, cake and biscuits!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you for an interview.